A concise history of Holy Trinity Church of England in Bacchus Marsh. Starting with the appointment of Rev. William Hall M.A. to Ballan as the first permanent itinerating minister in the district. The construction of the Iron Church in 1855 on land that was donated by the founding Bacchus family. It covers the early church graveyard , the new stone church which was opened in 1877 and the centennial celebrations held in 1955.
Authors: Betty Osborn
Publisher: Bacchus Marsh and District Historical Society Inc.