Moorabool Shire Council offers a free expert heritage advisory service for property owners with an existing or proposed heritage overlay on their property.
The service is provided by Councils Heritage Advisor, who is a highly experienced heritage professional, with over 16 years industry experience in the provision of strategic and statutory heritage advisory services to Councils across Victoria, and state government bodies including Heritage Victoria, the Victorian Planning Authority and others.
Council’s heritage advisor can assist and provide advice on a range of heritage matters, including;
• Pre-application advice for planning permit applications
• Changes to an existing heritage building including additions, alterations and repair works.
• The colours, design, materials and finishes of a building
• Resources, including builders and tradespeople, and conservation/restoration techniques
• Identification and management of Heritage trees
• Education and advice on general heritage issues
For all enquiries regarding the Heritage Advisory Service please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 5366 7100.